Radco Construction Services, Inc. is a locally owned contracting company specializing in commercial and industrial roofing and exterior maintenance since 1987. Our goal is to assist our clients in the maximization of their roofing and exterior maintenance investment. To accomplish this goal it is important to help the building manager make cost effective decisions regarding the upkeep of each facility’s roof.
It is our commitment to help identify how to extend the life of each roof to its maximum while keeping it reliable and watertight. This can only be accomplished if the client has confidence in our intention to act in the building manager’s best interest. By assisting in the ongoing basic maintenance of a facility, by recommending only work which is truly necessary, and by performing it in compliance with all industry, manufacturer and government standards we can establish this level of trust over the long run.
To be effective in analyzing an owner’s needs Radco Construction Services, Inc. must be familiar with the latest advances in products and technologies available in the industry. To stay abreast of such changes we are members of the National Roofing Contractors’ Association (NRCA) as well as the Carolinas Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors’ Association (CRSMCA) and the National Roofing Partners. In addition, many manufacturers of major roof systems and other products offer educational seminars to their approved contractors. It is our commitment to our clients and our employees to ensure that our staff is fully trained in these technologies.
Radco Construction Services, Inc. also assists in the management of the entire roof maintenance process. Our services include maintenance contracts; surveys, reports, analysis, and historical records; repairs; contract services consisting of replacement, retrofit, and new construction; consulting and design; and cost and budgeting analysis. We have experience in the application and maintenance of many roof systems including both rubber and thermal plastic single ply, built up, modified bitumen, metal, shingle, slate, tile, and liquid applied. In addition, we work with caulking, sheet metal, exterior coatings, and waterproofing applications.
As demonstrated by our Reference List, Radco Construction Services, Inc. has provided services to many prestigious corporations in both North Carolina and South Carolina. These organizations can testify to our client service orientation, timely service, quality workmanship, professional application, well trained staff, excellent safety record, and cost effective products. We are confident that Radco can assist you in your roofing and exterior maintenance needs.
- North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors: License #24468
- South Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors: License #30905
- Florida Certified Roofing Contractor: License #CCC057103
- Florida Building Contractor: License #CBC1253792
- Tennessee Licensing Board for General Contractors: License #66567
- West Virginia Licensing Board for General Contractors: License #WV051757
- Certified as a North Carolina Historically Underutilized (Female-Owned) Business
- Carolina Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association (CRSMCA)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- National Roof Partners (NRP)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGCA)
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA)
- Roofing Consultants Institute (RCI)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
Approved Applicators for
- Carlisle Syntec Systems
- The Garland Company
- GAF Master Roofer/TOPCOAT
- DOW Roofing Systems
- Manville/Schuller Roofing Systems
- V2T Roof System
Safety, Insurance, and Bonding
Radco employs the highest safety standards. Our personnel are trained in all OSHA required programs. We have ongoing safety meetings and training to keep a “top of mind awareness” of safety for all of our employees. We have a written safety program that addresses the issues confronting roofing projects in both a low-slope and steep-slope environment form fall protections to first aid. We have enjoyed an excellent safety mod for the entire 20 years that we have worked in the industry. Our insurance and bonding levels allow us to work in the most demanding environments.